Today I begin the class by talking an inventory of my robotics kit. Then I begin to learn about how switches work and they can have multiple poles and throws. I set up a circuit with multiple switches.
Next I learned about how Relays work and how to set them up with push switches. This was very challenging as the diagrams were hard to read, but with much help form the professors and fellow students I felt as though I had a good understanding by the time I set up this circuit.
That was of course intel I set up the next two circuit which tested my understanding of the push switch relay system even more. We had to set up a system, with two LED lights that had one light on and when the button was pushed switch to the other light. After that we had to set up a Capacitor through the Relay to get the lights to oscillate when the button was pushed. When these two tasks were done I felt a great deal of accomplishment because I had learned so much.
Finally I began to build the square bot with the robotics Kit but ran out of class time, I will be able to pick up where I left off though on Tuesday. I just wish the class was one hour longer so I could see it run today!!





No comments:
Post a Comment